Thursday, November 15, 2012

Warm AND Sexy - What to Wear Out, despite the Rain!

The weather has officially cooled off here in San Francisco, and we are expecting some heavy rain this weekend!  Not that it's going to stop us from going out on Friday night!

While we certainly aren't going to let the cold wet weather stop us from getting gussied up, my outfit (while not exactly practical) will have to be tweaked slightly, so I'm not completely freezing.  I'm loving this look - unfortunately Pinterest didn't have a source, so if anyone knows where it came from, I'd LOVE to know!!
Sparkle on!

Having long sleeves will help me keep warm in the cold weather, but the short skirt and sequins says, I'm here for the party!  I put together a similar look for anyone interested in replicating this!  Now all I need is a spray tan, and her hair!  Jealous!

sequins on sequins


MICHAEL Michael Kors sequin top, $59 / Sequin skirt / Giuseppe Zanotti open toe booties, $555 / Tory Burch / shu uemura / NARS Cosmetics lip makeup / Butter London nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment